Professional Credentials and Employment Profile
I received my doctorate in clinical psychology in 1991, from Northwestern University, training in the Department of Psychiatry at Northwestern Memorial Hospital in Chicago Illinois..
After returning to Vancouver in 1991, I worked in the Department of Psychiatry, at the University of British Columbia Hospital providing psychological assessments, and group and individual psychotherapy. In 1995 I moved to full-time private practice offering individual psychotherapy, and group therapy as a principal member of INTERELEMENTS GROUP PSYCHOTHERAPY.
- Clinical Associate, Clinical Psychology Clinic, Simon Fraser University
- Oral Examiner, College of Psychologists of British Columbia
- College of Psychologists of BC (Registration Number 01167)
- British Columbia Psychological Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- American Psychological Association
- International Association of Relational Psychotherapy and Psychoanalysis